Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Baby Brother... Rest In Peace




It's been a while since I've posted here on this blog. Life has thrown me several curve balls this year, but the worst was losing my only sibling on September 24th. I took this photo of Stephen and his daughter in May. It was such a happy day. Stephen adored Adele and she adored him.

We'll never know why he left us. I pray everyday for peace and understanding, especially for my parents. He was 36 years old. Too young. But, he felt the need to leave his life here on earth to go where he'd no longer suffer from his pain and depression that plagued him for years.

Life is so fragile and short. Hug those you love a little tighter and tell them how much you love them. You never know when life will throw you a curve ball.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so very sorry Monica! Wishing you peace!