Saturday, February 24, 2007

Feb 24





These are some photos were taken at the ROTC competition today.

The first photos is my daughter during personal inspection. The inspector actually brought out a ruler to make sure her ranks and pins were properly placed and aligned.

The 2nd photo is my daughter carrying the guide for the basic drill team.

The 3rd picture is my daughter during the unarmed exhibition routine.

Our school placed 1st overall out of 20 high school ROTC units from all over the state of Florida. I am sooooooo proud of them. Kristina( DD) has been in ROTC for 3 years and we are hoping she will be the commander of the entire battalion next year. She's worked very hard and is very dedicated to ROTC.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats Monica. You must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Neat photos! They bring back fond memories from when I was in ROTC. I was a squadron commander and often did inspections; I used a ruler too. Good practice for the comps. =)

Congrats to them for their high placement! And good luck to her with the commander position.