Friday, February 2, 2007

Feb 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Today has been pretty dreary here in Florida. I'm sure most of you heard about the horrific tornadoes that swept though Florida last night. This picture wasn't taken today. I took this several months ago. I have a think for the clouds and the sky.
Don't even know what my settings are on this picture but I can look them up if needed. I really liked the dramatic feel of the sun coming from the behind this huge cloud.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

oh wow, gorgeous picture!

. said...

What a nice picture. With the tree cropped out a little more I can imagine one of those inspirational pictures with the light coming out of the clouds.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I hope you weren't affected by the tornadoes.

HC said...

The clouds are awesome! Great shot.

Diane R said...

WOW - that's beautiful ... what a capture!