Thursday, January 25, 2007

Day 25



Well atleast it didn't rain today. We have a cold front coming through and it was rather chilly today for Florida. It didn't even reach 60 degrees today. Tonight we're in the upper 30's. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I took both of these pictures today. I love this tree in my next door neighbors yard. It's pretty much dead as you can see, but it has character! I did the orton technique on it.

Next up is my dog, Max. He's my baby... love this dog so much! He's a rotty and he's as gentle as can be. I NEVER wanted a rotty, because of the " perception" of being a mean aggressive dog. But he's never ever shown aggression and he won't even bark at a stranger. ( some guard dog he is!)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I LOVE Rotti's! Some of the best dogs I've known- they really do get a bad rap! He can come play with my dog anytime :)

Robyn said...

Max is cute. And I reaaly like your Orton tree

Anonymous said...

What a awesomely COOL tree :)

Bree said...

I love the tree. I love the moody feel.

Jen said...

What a sweet puppy. I like that tree wiht the orton look too. Hope it's FAR from your house if it ever falls over!

Krissynae said...

Beautiful shots. Love the tree with the moss. Your fur-baby is beautiful

Jan said...

My dog is named Max, too! But he's a weenie dog and he DOES bark at people he doesn't know!! We even have to put him up when other little kids are around because he snaps at them. So much for stereotypes, huh? :)

Great pics...The tree is really neat.