Sunday, January 7, 2007

Wedding Details..





A dear friend of ours got married today... it was a small but beautiful wedding. Here's a few photos I took of the little details. The lighting was horrid! I didn't have the right equipment to even begin taking decent photos. These were shot in AP mode, ISO 800, AP ranging from F4 to F5.6

I really want to learn to shoot weddings. I gained alot of respect today for wedding photographers! WOW... mind boggling how the lighting variations differ so much.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Ali said...

Weddings are hard!! These are good for your circumstances Monica!!

Debbie said...

Wow, I think these turned out very well. I really like #3 and I'm hungry right now so that probably doesn't help. LOL

Unknown said...

Weddings scare me! Love the photos! Great job!

Krissynae said...

Great photos of the wedding. Love the great details like the place setting and cookies. great job

Anonymous said...

I love the detail shots! I think you did a great job!

Tara said...

Nice shots. The cookie one is my fav.

Nicole said...

Love the DOF on the cookie shot! Making me hungry!
:)

Robyn said...

They'll love the memory of the little details. Nicely done.

Christina said...

I think these are terrific. That cookie shot is making me so hungry and I love the one of the little favor. I know I could never handle the stress of a wedding shoot but would love to be a second shooter just for the experience.