Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Stacey tagged me.. so I have to list 6 weird things about myself... and tag six more..

1. I'm told that if I am listening to a deep intense story that someone is telling me, I lip what they are saying.. ( weird I know!)

2. I talk with my hands.. they always move when I'm telling a story.

3. My feet have to touch my husbands feet or I cannot go to sleep.

4. I love dipping my french fries in mayonaisse and ketchup

5. I love pickles by themselves.. but will NOT eat them on a sandwich or hamburger.

6. When I make my grocery list, I enter each item in order according to where it's located in the store.

Ok.. I'm tagging the following people: Alissa, Nicki, Christina, Jenny Waring, Cari and Betty.
Can't wait to read your answers! Thanks Stacey!

2 comments:

heidi~r. said...

Funny! I LOVE dipping my fries in ketchup and mayo!!!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

lol you'd like my grocery list then- I used excel to make my own list w/pre done categories that run in order of how I walk/shop the store :) lol