Sunday, January 14, 2007

Urban Fun!



I'm really getting ticked with Blogger! I've tried 4 times to post these to my blog and everytime it get an error! UGH!

Anyway.. Here are a couple photos from my fun day with my daughter. We went to an old spanish historic district in Tampa called Ybor City. We found this graffitti wall in an alley between two buildings. Loved the colors and the texture!

Sorry if you're sick of seeing my daughter... she was my only willing participant this weekend!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so fun! Great work...love the background on these!
Cari

Krissynae said...

We are not sick of your daughter. She is too cute. She must be a heartbreaker at school. Love the colors of her background. Great job.

It's These Little Moments said...

Love the look as a background. Good idea I have often wondered where there is "good" graffiti here in my city.

Kathy said...

Your DD is so pretty...I doubt we will ever tire of looking at her.
Graffitti is way cool.

Amanda Fish said...

She's gorgeous and I love the colors! Especially the first image.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Very cool, great location!

Melissa Davis said...

Ugh, I hate when Blogger is being stupid! I tried to post comments today and it wouldn't let me!

Gorgeous daughter! Love the colors in the first and the dof in the second!

Ali said...

These are very nice Monica!

Robyn said...

Both lovely. I love pics of pretty girls and graffiti.

Anonymous said...

Cool wall!!! The first picture is perfect :)

Debbie said...

Nice shots and what a cool location!

Dar Kaso said...

Fabulous, love the background, funky and fun. Your daughter is gorgeous, you did good.

Hope said...

beautiful daughter and pictures. That background is great!

D said...

Fun, beautiful images! I love the colors - graffiti walls are so cool! Your daughter is beautiful!
D