Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 30 Outside and Inside Photos




Well it was another overcast cold day here. This morning we got down to 27 degrees. BRRRR! Not used to temperatures that cold.
I tried to get creative today and take some out of the ordinary shots.

The first picture is the rings on the swingset in my backyard. Now mind you, my kids are now 18 and 16, so this swingset hasn't been used in YEARS. ISO 1600( ouch-forgot to check!) Ap 3.3 SS 1/750

The second and last pictures were taken inside my family room right by the set of french doors that goes out to my lanai. I LOVE candles and decided to try for the flame shot!

Picture 2- ISO 800 F1.8 SS 1/90
Picture 3- ISO 800 F1.8 SS 1/20
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I really like the rings one- great DOF and I like the crop.

Lauren Hartman said...

I like that first one! We just had someone dismantle DS's play structure this past summer (he's nearly 17 now), so I can relate to the swingset thing.....

heidi~r. said...

I really like that first photo! Great job!

Robyn said...

Love the first candle shot. And I tagged you too - didn't realise Stacey had already!

Shelly Keefe said...

Oooo, that candle shot is great. I like the composition. Very nice.